|Product Name:||Tensile Testing Machine||Frame Capacity:||60N~20KN|
|Test Speed:||0.1~500mm/min||Capacity:||1,2,5,10,20,50,100,200,500,1000,2000(KN) Optional(or Customize)|
|Application:||Metal & Non-metal||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Certification:||CE||Customized Support:||OEM, ODM, OBM|
Tensile Strength Testing Machine Hydraulic Universal Material Testing Machine
A. Tested sample: laminated materials, wood, leather, rubber & plastic, metal material, etc.
B. Different test with different grips: tensile, peel, tear, heat seal, adhesive, bend and open force.
C. Deformation under defined load: Test deformation under defined load of tested sample
D. Load under defined deformation: Test load under defined deformation of tested sample
Software can issue word/excel report with results for max. force, elongation, tensile strength, peel strength, tear strength, compression strength, etc.
Including but not limited to ASTM,JIS,CE, ISO,EN,BS EN,SAE,FTM...etc.
General test Project
1. Imported motor, low noise and precise control
2. Computer LCD display, Chinese menu, HP printer
3. During the test, the tensile time and the maximum test force are displayed in real time; and can be displayed.
4. In the 0-50N measurement range, the accuracy can reach 0.001N and the resolution is 0.001N. It is professional for the measurement of the corresponding parameters of waterproof materials.
5. High degree of automation, the instrument design uses advanced domestic and foreign devices, single chip microcomputer for information sensing, with automatic reset, data memory, overload protection
6. Get measurement results directly: After completing a set of tests, you can easily directly display the measurement results and print statistical reports, including averages, standard deviations and coefficients of variation
7. Optional with standard serial RS232 interface, which can provide data communication for the upper computer comprehensive report system
8. Multi-function, flexible configuration: the instrument is mainly used for measurement of metal and non-metal materials, changing the configuration of the instrument can be widely applicable to the measurement of other materials
The machine adopts computer control, which are widely used in rubber, plastics, plywood,wire and cable, textiles, waterproof material, non-woven fabrics and other non-metallic materials and metal wire, metal foil, sheet metal and metal mechanical properties test, with special fixture is also suitable for all kinds of finished products tensile, compression, peel, cut, tear, bend test (passbook).It can print multiple data, and make graphic output comparison according to different data, with high control accuracy and easy operation.Adopt modular design, all kinds of accessories are complete, the collocation is flexible.
This machine is mainly used to test the mechanical properties of metal such as stretching, compression and bending, etc., and it can also realize the constant stress, constant strain, creep, relaxation, axial and radial, etc.According to GB, JIS, ASTM, DIN and other standards, parameters such as tensile strength, yield strength, elongation, constant elongation stress, constant stress elongation and elastic modulus can be calculated automatically.
1. The base is supplemented by the aluminum alloy profile column with advanced spray treatment;
2. Adopt high precision, no clearance ball screw and timely gauge belt to ensure the accuracy of the transmission system;
3. Fully computerized data acquisition and motion control;
4. The test software under Windows XP operating system, users can use the existing functions of the software to complete the mechanics test project, and can also edit the test method according to their own actual needs;
5. Better than 0.5 level of force measurement accuracy, 1/300000 force value resolution.
1. Limit protection: with program control and mechanical bipolar protection, to ensure the normal operation of the instrument in the set stroke;
2. Overload protection: when the load reaches 110% of the force sensor, the instrument will stop automatically;
3. Automatic diagnosis: check the measuring system and driving system regularly for over voltage, over current and over temperature, and stop immediately when abnormal conditions occur.
Contact Person: Nysa