|Specimen Size (Outer Diameter):||108mm ID:8mm ,3mm||Abrasion Wheel:||2"(max.45mm), 1/2"(W)|
|Rotating Speed:||60/72 Rpm||Wheel Center Distance:||63.5mm|
|Loads:||250g, 500g, 1000g||Counter:||LCD Touch Screen, 0-999,999 Automatic Shutdown|
|Wheel And Specimens Disk Center Space:||37-38mm||Machine Size (L*W*H):||530 X 320 X 310mm (Including Vacuum Cleaner)|
|Power:||AC110V / AC220V/50Hz||Wear Index Calculation Formula:||Abrasion Loss Weight/test Turnover Number X1000|
|Sample:||Outer Diameter 112.8mm, Inner Diameter 6.5mm||Thickness:||3mm|
|Grinding Wheel Spacing:||52.4mm|
Rubber Leather Taber Abrasion Tester,
ASTM D 1175 Leather Abrasion Tester,
Textile Testing Equipment 72 rpm
ASTM D 1175 Rubber Leather Taber Abrasion Tester For Commodity Inspection Department
Din53754 Leather Rubber Taber Abrasion Tester meet DIN-53754,53799,53109,52347,TAPPI-T476,ASTM-D1044, D3884, ISO-5470
While the Taber Abrasion Tester is a widely used and effective tool for testing abrasion resistance, it does have some limitations. Here are some of the main limitations:
1. Test conditions may not always simulate real-world wear: The Taber Abrasion Tester simulates abrasion by using abrasive wheels that rotate against the surface of the test specimen. While this can provide a useful indication of abrasion resistance, it may not always accurately simulate the specific wear conditions that the material will encounter in the real world.
2. Limited range of test parameters: The Taber Abrasion Tester can vary the type of abrasive wheel, but it has limited ability to adjust other test parameters such as the load, speed, and motion of the abrasive wheels. This can make it difficult to test certain materials that require specific test parameters.
3. Results can be influenced by specimen preparation: The preparation of the test specimen, such as its surface finish and orientation, can have an impact on the test results. This can make it difficult to compare results between different specimens or materials.
4. Limited suitability for certain materials: While the Taber Abrasion Tester can be used to test a wide range of materials, some materials may not be suitable for this type of test. For example, materials that are too soft or too hard may not provide accurate results.
5. Limited ability to predict long-term wear performance: The Taber Abrasion Tester is a short-term test that only evaluates the material’s abrasion resistance under a specific set of test conditions. It may not accurately predict the long-term wear performance of the material in real-world applications.
Overall, while the Taber Abrasion Tester is a useful tool for evaluating abrasion resistance, it is important to consider its limitations and use it in conjunction with other testing methods and real-world observations to fully evaluate the performance of materials.
Contact Person: Penny