This textile flammability tester is used for the measurement of flame spread times of vertically oriented textile fabrics and industrial products in the form of single or multi-component fabrics (coated, quilted,multilayered, sandwich combinations, and similar combinations) when subjected to a small, defined flame.
Applied standards:ECE R118 Annex 8, BS EN ISO 6940,EN ISO 6941, ISO 10047,GB/T 5456,
Accessories: sample holders, Flame gauge 40mm 1pcs, 25mm 1pcs (ISO 6940,6941), Burner position pointer 2pcs (ISO 6940,6941), clamps 2 set, weights 8 pcs, Micro gas tank control device, Micro gas cylinders, power line 1pcs;
1. Seal 316 stainless steel combustion chamber with observation window for easy test viewing. It is high-heat and high-pressure resistance.
2. Equipped with a standard burn timer to detect the flame spread rate.
3. It’s convenient for operation due to the Burner fixing in the sliding track with Maximum sliding accuracy of 5mm. Adjust the height of the flame with the precision needle valve, and the accuracy is up to 5mm.
4. Stainless steel gas design, and configuration of pressure relief valve, check valve, solenoid valve to get the higher safety.
5. Different test standards are equipped with different sample clamps and metal accessories.
6. Automatic gas control system, including electromagnetic control gas valve, automatic ignition timer and controller.
Carton box, wooden case or specified package
1) Inner package:waterproof plastic bag
2) Outer package: standard export wooden case with pallet
3) Suitable for international transport through shipping by sea, by air or any other delivery method.
(Note: we can provide special packages according to buyer’s requirements.)