|Belt Length:||1500||Power Supply:||220V/50HZ|
|Single Package Size:||760X60X21 Cm||Speed Of Belt:||25M/min (Fixed Speed)|
|Material:||Stainless Steel Material||Detecting Height:||10-50CM|
|Weigh Belt:||300L/400L*130W mm|
|Single gross weight:||30KG|
|Speed of belt||25M/min (Fixed speed)|
|Material||Stainless steel material|
|Speed of belt:||25M/min (Fixed speed)|
Metal detector is mainly used in food, pharmaceutical, toys, clothing, chemical, leather, knitting and other industries, the metal detection equipment is used to detect raw materials or products included or lost broken needles, broken wires or lead, copper, stainless steel and other non-ferrous metals. Reliable, maintenance-free, robust stainless steel sensors and transmitters, maintenance-free digital circuits ensure stable working performance.
Performance and features:
1. Using advanced surface chip (SMD) technology single-board circuit design, all electronic components are installed on the multi-layer circuit board, which is conducive to eliminating noise and improving reliability.
2. All electronic components in the machine are automatically calibrated by the computer each time the machine is turned on, without frequent calibration.
3. Easy to operate - intuitive LCD menu display, touch keyboard operation, intuitive use. During the operation, the metal detector setting operation screen guides the user to adjust the metal detector step by step.
4. Full digital processing - strong environmental adaptability - digital balance control - inhibit the influence of temperature and humidity. Automatic calibration - Easy and fast setup of amplitude and phase controls to avoid any numerical drift.
5. The digital filter designed by digital signal processing technology can eliminate noise signals such as vibration and shock. Dual-channel technology enables the detector to efficiently identify all metals: black, non-ferrous and stainless steel.
Contact Person: Sucie