|Internal Dimension W*H*D(mm):||900*600*500||Saline Capacity(L):||25|
|Enter./Inter.Material:||P.V.C&P.P||Compressed Air Pressure(kgf):||1.0-6.0|
|Weight(kg):||80||Power Source:||220V 60/50HZ|
|Lab Temperature:||Saline Test (NSS ACSS) 35±1 °C ;Corrosion Test (CASS)50±1 °C||Control Method:||P.I.D Automatic Temperature Calculation Control|
Hight Quality Automatic Programmable Salt Spray Environment Test Chamber Machine Equipment
Salt Spray Corrosion Test Chamber is specially designed for the testing of the corrosion erosion resistance of the products after their material surfaces have been treated with electric plating, anodizing, spray coating, anti-rusting oil and other anti-erosion treatment.
Salt Spray Test Equipment Characteristics:
1. Inner and outer chamber walls are reinforced with thick layers to prevent distortion and deformation due to high temperatures
2. A solid Salt Solution Compensation bottle is placed out of sight for ease of cleaning and convenient operation
3. Includes high-pressure resistant drum
4. Imported Air Filter with water drain
5. Pressure Meter Display for accurate & precise measurements
6. Spray Mist Method absorbs the salt solution and nebulizes it to ensure continuous operation
7. Spray Jet is made of tempered glass; with adjustable volume of the Spray Mist; set to various angles
8. Direct Heating Method for rapid heating with minimum holding time
9. Automatic feature of transferring to Constant Temperature Set Mode for temperature accuracy and power efficiency
10. Heater element made of pure long lasting titanium
11. Programmable LCD controller
12. Dual digital LCD controller for Test Chamber and the Pressure barrel
13. LCD controller includes a microcomputer with automatic calculating function to control tolerance to ± 1.0 °C
14. Precision long lasting LCD controller includes a printed circuit board treated with rot resistance
15. compound and housed in a water-proofed housing Automatic Water Control with Water level and Low Water detecting mechanism
|Internal Dimension W*H*D(mm)||900*600*500|
|External Dimension W*H*D(mm)||1400*950*1200|
|Compressed Air Pressure(kgf)||1.0-6.0|
1. The Salt Spray and Salt Fog Corrosion Test Chamber cover is made of transparent materials so that the operator can see the tested sample in the chamber and the spraying situation of the tested sample.
2. A waterproof structure is adopted between the chamber cover and chamber body and thus there is no salt spray overflow.
3. Adopts the tower spraying system and equipped with the salt solution filter system and non-crystal nozzle so as to realize even salt spray distribution and freely adjustable settlement.
4. Entire PP&PVC solid mechanical structure, resistance to hydrochloric acid, heat resistance and never aging, suitable for salt fog copper acetate, etc.
5. Patent nozzle and conical diffusion device makes the fall fog rapidly and evenly. With manual level automatic control mode, the biggest setting time can reach 9990 hours.
6. With automatic demist device, it can clear observe the tested products after the experience is finished.
7. Three complete temperature control systems (Saturated air temperature, temperature inside the chamber, test liquid temperature) ensure the consistency and standards of the test.
1.What are the different types of salt spray test machine?
2.What is a salt spray tester chamber?
3.What is a salt spray cabinet?
4.What is a salt spray corrosion test?
Contact Person: Holly
Product Name: Environmental Test Chamber
Model: YY1014-80L/ YY1014-150L /YY1014-225L /YY1014-408L /YY1014-800L /YY1014-1000L
Inner Size W×H×D(cm): 40×50×40, 50×60×50, 60×85×80, 60×85×80 100×100×80 100×100×100
Outside Size W×H×D(cm): 92×140×90, 105×150×110, 105×165×120, 115×175×140, 160×190×160, 160x190x180