ASTM E 662 Solid Material Smoke Density Tester Combustion Testing Equipment
This instrument has been established for many years and is widely used in all industrial sectors for the determination of smoke produced by solid materials and components mounted in a vertical position in an enclosed chamber.
This widely used test instrument measures the specific optical density produced by a material when a substantially flat sample, up to 25 mm thick, is exposed vertically to a 25 kW/m2 radiant heat source in an enclosed chamber, with or without the use of a pilot flame.
ASTM E 662 Standard Test Method for Determination of Optical Density of Smoke with Solid Materials.
BSI 6401 British Standard for the Measurement of Specific Optical Density of Smoke with Materials.
ISO 5659-2 Single-chamber test for smoke generation from plastics, optical density determination.
NES 711 measurement of smoke density index when small specimens burn.
GB/T 8323.2 Plastics - Smoke generation - Part 2: Determination of optical density by single chamber test method
1. Integrated design.
2. 19-inch computer with laboratory view.
3. Automatic opening of upper and lower ventilation by cylinder for more effective control of exhaust.
4. Teflon coating inside, easy to clean and corrosion resistant.
5. Smoke transmission rate and density digital display.
6. Preheating device, quick start, accurate data collection.
7. Safe explosion-proof panel when the pressure in the combustion chamber rises very quickly.
8. American Medtherm heat flux meter, portable water cooling system, no need for tap water supply.
9. Weight sensor for accurate mass loss rate.
1. Exhaust fan:device for releasing combustion gases after the test
2. Silicone tube: pipe for releasing combustion gas
3. Conical heater: can release radiant heat 10 ~ 70kw/m2
4. Shielding shutter: the shutter used to block the radiation heat before the test
5. heat flux meter port: used to place the heat flux meter in the center of the conical heater port
6 ignition flame: the flame that allows the combustion gas to ignite the specimen
7. specimen holder: used to fix the 75 × 75 mm specimen holder
8. pressure measuring element holder: the specimen is placed in the center of the heater holder, spaced 23 mm apart
9. pressure measurement element: measuring the rate of mass loss of the specimen pressure measurement element
10. Portable water cooling system power connection
Portable water cooling system power interface for cooling water of heat flux meter
11 conical heater temperature controller
:Temperature controller for regulating the temperature of conical heater
12. Box heater temperature controller
:Temperature controller to maintain room temperature at 34±2°C
13. Data acquisition program and PC
:Measurement of ignition time and mass loss rate of specimen by remote control, and measurement of radiant heat (10 ~ 70 kW/m2) by heat flux meter
Size:1700(W)*750(D)*2000(H)mm actual chamber
14.Dimension:914 mm × 914 mm × 610 mm
15. Power supply: 110/ 230v - 50/ 60hz - 13a
16. Weight: 180 kg
1. who are we?
We are based in Guangdong, China, start from 2018,sell to Southeast Asia(11.00%),Eastern Asia(10.00%),Southern Europe(10.00%),Domestic Market(10.00%),Northern Europe(9.00%),South Asia(9.00%),North America(7.00%),South America(7.00%),Western Europe(7.00%),Eastern Europe(6.00%),Mid East(6.00%),Oceania(5.00%),Central America(3.00%),Africa(0.00%). There are total about 11-50 people in our office.
2. how can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;
3.what can you buy from us?
Testing Equipment,Tensile Testing Machine,Environmental Test Chamber,Fire Testing Equipment,Induction Heating Machine
4. why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
We are a high-tech enterprise which is specialized in developing and manufacturing Fire Testing Equipment, Building Material Fire Tester, Wire and Cable Fire Tester, Environmental Test Chamber, Textile Testing Equipment, Toys Testing Equipment and etc.
5. what services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FAS,CIP,FCA,CPT,DEQ,DDP,DDU,Express Delivery,DAF,DES；
Accepted Payment Currency:USD,EUR,JPY,AUD,HKD,GBP,CNY,CHF;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T,L/C,D/P D/A,Credit Card,PayPal,Western Union,Cash,Escrow;