|Test Table Size:||650mm*350mm*650mm||Power Supply:||220V/60HZ|
|Timer Accuracycy:||0.1s||The Burner Orfice Diameter:||38mm|
|Sample Size:||140mm*140mm||The Copper Calorimeter:||Made From 99% Copper|
|Single Units:||Single Item||Single Gross Weight:||120KG|
120KG Flame Spread Test Machine,
ISO9151 Standards Flame Spread Tester,
Clothing Flame Spread Testing Device
Flame Spread Testing Device For Fire Suit Clothing Flame Spread Test Machine
Description: A new term heat transfer index (HTI) has been introduced to avoid confusion with the thermal protective index (TPI) or other terms used in previous versions of this test. Heat transfer index is calculated from the mean time in seconds to achieve a temperature rise of 24±0.2℃when testing by this method using a copper disc and a starting temperature of 25±5℃. The heat transfer index provides a method of grading materials which does not imply that the material tested will give any precise protective time under actual use conditions.
ISO 9151——Protective clothing against heat and flame -- Determination of heat transmission on exposure to flame BS EN 367——Protective clothing. Protection against heat and fire. Method for determining heat transmission on exposure to flame
1. The apparatus is designed and manufactured according to EN 367 and ISO9151 standards.
2. The apparatus consists of the burner, the cover sheet and the specimen holder with copper calorimeter.
3. The cover sheet and the specimen holder are controlled via pneumatic transmission which is automatically controlled by software.
4. A horizontally oriented test specimen subjected to an incident heat flux of 80KW/m2 from the flame of a Meker burner beneath it. 5. The heat passing through the specimen is measured by means of a small copper calorimeter on top of and contact with the specimen.
6. The time to record a temperature rise of 12 or 24℃in the calorimeter is recorded in seconds.
7. The calorimeter-cooling device shorten the test time.
8. The mean result for the three test specimens is calculated as the HTI. 9. The calibration of heat flow density of 80 kW/m2 is performed automatically by software.
|Test table size||650mm*350mm*650mm|
|The burner orfice diameter||38mm|
|The copper calorimeter||made from 99% copper|
|Single Units||Single item|
DONGGUAN YUYANG INSTRUMENT CO.,LTD is Located in Wanjiang District (Dongguan City, Guangdong Province,China),a famous historical town with prosperous industry and convenient transportation.
We are a high-tech enterprise which is specialized in developing and manufacturing Fire Testing Equipment, Building Material Fire Tester, Wire and Cable Fire Tester, Environmental Test Chamber, Textile Testing Equipment, Toys Testing Equipment and etc.
Decades of research and development strengthen the leading edge of YUYANG in this field, and established as an crucial role in R&D on high quality and high-cost performance of testing equipment.
YUYANG's testing equipment are widely used in various field: scientific institutions, colleges, inspection institutions, auto parts, electronics, electricals, lithium battery, LED, photoelectricity, mobile, plastic and rubber, display, telecommunication, chemical industry, aerospace, building material and product, wire and cable, toys, furniture, textile and fabrix, etc.
All YUYANG testing equipment are designed according to international test standards, such as ISO, ASTM, DIN, EN, GB, BS, JIS, ANSI, UL, TAPPI, AATCC, IEC, VDE, CSA,CEN and so on. DONGGUAN YUYANG INSTRUMENT CO.,LTD looks forward to cooperating with customer all over the world.
If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a custom order. Please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to forming succesful business with new clients around the world in the near future.
Contact Person: 15197243662