|Product Name:||Smoke Density Tester||Application:||Building Materials|
|Gas Source:||95% Propane Gas||Smoke Density Measurement Range:||0~100%|
|The Processed Focal Length:||60~65mm||Accuracy Of Smoke Density Measurement:||<3%|
CE Flammability Testing Equipment,
Electronic Flammability Testing Equipment,
138kpa Building Material Testing Equipment
Building Materials Smoke Density Tester Touch Screen And Computer Control
ASTM D2843 Smoke Density Testing machine Standards:
ASTM D2843 Standard test method for density of smoke from the burning or decomposition of plastics; GB/T8627-2006 Test method for density of smoke from the burning or decomposition of building materials.
It is suitable for the determination of static smoke production when building materials and their products are burned. It can also be used for measuring the static smoke-producing characteristics of plastic under conditions of combustion or decomposition. It also can be used for measuring the static smoke-producing characteristics of solid materials when they are burned.
ASTM D2843 Smoke Density Testing machine Main specifications:
1. Gas source: 95% propane gas, or gas of the same purity (provided by users)
2. Burner: Bunsen burner, length 260mm, nozzle diameter 0.13mm, 45° angle with the smoke box
3. Photoelectric system: the light source is a filament-intensive instrument bulb, working voltage 5.8V
4. Exhaust system: This machine is equipped with a powerful exhaust fan. After the test, it can exhaust the exhaust air.
5. Smoke density measurement range: 0~100%
6. Smoke density measurement accuracy: ± 3%
7. Receiver: silicon photocell, the light transmittance is 0% for no light, and the light transmittance is 100% without obstruction
8. After processing, the focal length: a lens with a focal length of (60~65)mm gathers the light beam on the photocell of the right arm of the instrument. The light source is installed in a light source box protruding from the left arm of the cigarette case, located 480mm above the base.
9. Main burner working pressure: 276KPa (adjustable, Note: 1Mpa = 10kg/cm2 = 1000Kpa)
10. Auxiliary burner pressure: 138KPa (adjustable, Note: 1Mpa = 10kg/cm2 = 1000Kpa)
11. Automatic timing, automatic smoke evacuation; luminous flux can be corrected automatically
12. Computer control, including a set of light transmittance measurement software, can output curve report, data is automatically saved and can be printed
13. Transmittance verification: Use different filters to calibrate the light source on-line at multiple points. The average value of the difference between the displayed value and the calibration value of the filter is <3%.
14. Data processing: The computer automatically records three parallel tests, and obtains an average value based on the smoke density value measured every 15s, and combines the value into an integral curve of smoke density and test time, and prints a test report
15. Calibration filter specifications: 25%, 50%, 75%, a total of three, according to the standard GB8627-2007 section 7.14 configuration.
1. The machine consists of a combustion box and a computer control system.
2. Combustion chamber size: L300*W300*H790(mm)
3. The combustion chamber is made of high-quality paint, CNC machine tool is formed, and the arc shape is beautiful and generous.
4. The internal parts are made of 304 stainless steel and have excellent rust resistance.
ASTM D2843 Smoke Density Testing machine Working conditions:
1. The floor is flat, well ventilated, free of flammable, explosive, corrosive gases and dust
2. No strong electromagnetic radiation source nearby
3. Appropriate maintenance space around the equipment
4. Temperature: 25 ° C ~ 35 ° C.
5. Power supply: AC220V/50HZ
6. Voltage allowable fluctuation range: 220V ± 10%
7. Frequency allowable fluctuation range: 50Hz ± 1%
8. The user is required to configure the device with a corresponding capacity of air or power switch at the installation site, and this switch must be used exclusively for this device.
|Smoke density measurement range||0 ~ 100%|
|Receive the lens focal length||60 ~ 65 mm|
|Auxiliary combustion chamber pressure||138 kpa (adjustable)|
|Smoke density measurement accuracy||±3%|
|Main burner work pressure||276 kpa (adjustable)|
|Using power||0.5 KW|
1. One-on-one pre-sales consulting service to answer your questions
2. Recommend the right products for your needs
3. Visit factory support
1. All of our products have one year free warranty.
2. We have a professional after-sale solution team to solve your probelm
3. Provide technology support
4. If necessary, home repair
Contact Person: Penny Wang